Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pick up through dance.

Pick Up Artist (PUA) and relationship advisor can help you pick up and enrich your love life. Are you single and need help finding a lover? Is your relationship going down the drain? Well, I can help you by improving your situation. I have researched this topic in depth and can give you real life advice to improve yourself. Contact Ravishing Rudy at (818) 814-1839. I do consultations in the San Fernando Valley, Ca.

I also teach dance and how to pick up through dance. Here is my Dance Class Schedule: Mondays BachataDance Class 6pm-7:30pm. Tuesdays Salsa Dance Class 6pm-7:30pm. Saturdays Salsa 1pm-2:30pm and Bachata 2:30pm-4pm. Located at Fox Studio of Dance on 1031 N. Maclay Avenue, San Fernando, Ca. Contact Rudy 818-814-1839.

No comments:

Post a Comment