Sunday, November 17, 2013

San Fernando Valley Salsa Dance Bachata Dance Class

Beginner Salsa Dance Class

When: Every Tuesday, from 6pm-7:30pm.

Location: Fox Studio of Dance, 1031 N. Maclay Avenue, San Fernando, CA.

Cost: $65 for four classes + practice freestyle class. Bring others & you get $10 off. Each class is 1½ hour & semi-private. What a deal!!!

Contact: Rudy (818) 814-1839.

My class is growing. More people are joining. I am going to open more classes. I will be opening up Salsa and Bachata classes on Saturdays in the afternoon located at Fox Studio of Dance on 1031 N. Maclay Avenue, San Fernando, Ca. Let me know if you want to sign up. Contact Rudy 818-814-1839.

I am also available for Private Lessons ($40 per hour) for Salsa, Bachata, Cumbias, Cha Cha Cha, Merengue, Swing, Rockabilly Jive, Rebel Style House Dancing, & Popping-Waving-Tutting-Liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment