Friday, March 21, 2014

Prices for Dance Lessons

Prices for Dance Lessons:

I go by sessions. One session is five 90 minute classes. Regular classes with other instructors are only 60minutes. But my classes are longer. They are longer for several reasons: you get to learn more material, you get to familiarize yourself with the dance with confidence, you get to practice more, and we cover repetitive drills that will break you into the dance. Most classes that I have seen are very brief and it takes more classes for you to progress and dance with ease and confidence. This is why I do 90minute sessions instead of drop ins. You cant become a good dancer with one class as most amateurs think. It takes practice and dedication. Since my classes are 90 minutes I charge $65 for one person per session. I give discounts if you bring a partner and other people. Everyone will get a $5 off discount which will be $60 for each person per session. You save with my prices because even with $65 my five 90 minute classes are equivalent to seven sixty minute classes with an extra thirty minutes. So other instructors would charge you seventy five dollars since their classes are ten dollars a class. On the long run those other classes will cost you more and you will not progress that much since you have less practice time. Now if you bring others you will save even more. So try my sessions and you will save more on the long run.

For private lessons, I charge $50 an hour for one person only. This is the cheapest deal in town. I seen other prices by other instructors and they are expensive. If you are a lady no partner needed. I had women take private lessons with me and they have progressed very quickly. Men need a female partner. For two people I charge $75. Private lessons limited to one person or two people.

Group lessons and private lessons are located at Fox Studio of Dance on 1031 N. Maclay Avenue in San Fernando, Ca 91340.

Contact Rudy and book a lesson at 818-814-1839.

No comments:

Post a Comment